2. Water enters through cracks in concrete slabs. .
3. Water entering through expansion joints. .
4. Cracks in walls & chalky mortar. .
5. Damp smells & discolouration. .
6. Cracking or drummy render. .
7. Crumbling bricks & blocks.
What is Injection Waterproofing?
Injection waterproofing involves using a pump to push the waterproofing solution into wet masonry to fill the small cavities inside your wall which will eliminate the capillary action and saturation of water through your walls and floors.
Continued ingress of water through bricks & concrete can reduce structural strength, have an ugly appearance & damage internal flooring & furniture.
Injection waterproofing is designed to make bricks, blocks & concrete impermeable to water.
Doing this creates a new barrier inside the substrate that water cannot pass.
Injection for rising damp or flowing water ingress generally takes 1-2 days for residential work and jobs can run for up to a week with water ingress on construction sites depending on the length or square metres of the wall(s) that need to be repaired.